- "filled with beautiful prompts that offer endless thought-starters for meaningful writing that flows naturally."
- for fans of the bestselling 52 lists series and anyone looking to bring more peace and calm into their lives, this journal includes lists and tips specially designed to soothe the stressed-out soul.
- develop peace of mind and serenity through the calming practice of list-making. create 52 lists, one for each week of the year, in this lovely undated hardback journal, and along the way, develop a personalized tool kit at the back of the book as a quick reference with strategies to turn to for relief.
- includes 52 listing prompts divided into 4 sections: be present, look back, move forward, and release, plus tips and strategies for mindfulness and relaxation, thought-provoking quotes, short inspiring essays, soothing photography and illustrations, metallic-foil accents, and a ribbon.
those suffering from anxiety, tension, and burnout will find the journal particularly helpful, although anyone can benefit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.