the cornflower blue glass buttons featured in these earrings are a testament to the extraordinary talent of the few remaining czech button artisans. they were made using antique molds and centuries-old manufacturing processes.
in this piece:
- two czech glass buttons hand-pressed today in antique iron using centuries-old manufacturing processes
- brass-plated pewter settings made in the usa
- nickel-free & lead-free brass kidney wire closures
- hangs 1 3/8"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.