- dip into the colorful food culture of california with this authentic, sun-drenched cookbook.
- it's safe to say that california has a lot going for it: a laid-back lifestyle, golden beaches, and a vibrant food culture. the seafood is fresh, the produce organic and plentiful, and the farmers' markets are a wealth of riches all year round.
- thanks to the coastal state's fertile soil and temperate climate, local produce is varied and abundant, from the famed citrus to the beloved avocado.
- but beyond the impressive range of produce available, the state's cultural diversity means finding vendors hawking handmade tacos next to a bustling korean bbq restaurant. the food scene offers an abundance of flavors and techniques, and californians appreciate them all.
it is this genuine love of food - preparing it, eating it and sharing it - that fuels this positive energy in kitchens and around tables and makes california truly golden. this book celebrates the incredible food found on the west coast.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.