- from Dan Aykroyd to Bobby Fischer, Jodi DiPiazza to Greta Thunberg, Autistic Legends Alphabet presents a wide - ranging A to Z of inspiring people on the Autism spectrum. Beautifully illustrated and movingly written, this unique Alphabet Legends title is a ‘must read’ for every young person on the spectrum, and their family.
- a portion of the proceeds are donated to UNICEF Australia
- age suitability: 0-12 years
- although the book is an introduction to the alphabet for younger children, the reading level is more suitable for children between 6 and 12 years of age.
- the 60-80 word biographies for each of the featured legends are not intended for 'early reading' - they contain some sophisticated words, mature references and interesting facts that encourage further discussion and research.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.