- formerly titled The Hill We Climb and Other Poems, the luminous poetry collection by #1 New York Times bestselling author and presidential inaugural poet Amanda Gorman captures a shipwrecked moment in time and transforms it into a lyric of hope and healing.
- in Call Us What We Carry, Gorman explores history, language, identity, and erasure through an imaginative and intimate collage. harnessing the collective grief of a global pandemic, this beautifully designed volume features poems in many inventive styles and structures and shines a light on a moment of reckoning.
- Call Us What We Carry reveals that Gorman has become our messenger from the past, our voice for the future.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.