- designed by therapists, the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)-based notebook entries are made to help you track your emotions, become more aware of thought patterns, and grow over time specifically to reduce anxiety and manage stress.
- 100 journal entries you can use whenever you feel stressed or anxious
- structured exercises proven to help you feel less anxious and track patterns
- 5 check-in’s covering different therapy tools for anxiety
- 100+ notes and tips from therapists throughout the notebook to help guide and encourage reflection
- 270 guided pages on 8”x5” paper
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.