- Kassie Kussman, a silversmith, artist, and athlete, partnered with Rumpl to bring her original print, Copper Basket, to life
- a portion of the sales of this print will benefit the First Peoples Fund, an organization committed to honoring and supporting Indigenous artists and culture bearers
- plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 60
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- cape clip® for hands-free use
- corner loops
- machine washable
- water-resistant stuff sack included
- 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- 100% recycled 3D hollow fiber siliconized synthetic insulation; 240 gsm
- 1-person: 2.1 lbs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.