Made in USA
- the vintage pearl buttons featured in this delicate and feminine bracelet were hand-carved from mississippi river mussel shells by the american pearl button company of washington which operated between 1908 and 1964.
- two vintage, hand-dyed mother of pearl buttons
- one medium grey ocean pearl button, circa 1950
- czech crystal chain in white opal
- length is approximately 7.5"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.