Made in USA
- the vintage pearl button featured in this simple bracelet was hand-carved from mississippi river mussel shells by the american pearl button company of washington which operated between 1908 and 1964.
- vintage, hand-dyed mother of pearl buttons
- six hand-pressed czech glass beads
- a brass lace-edged setting, stamped in the usa
- three styles of antiqued brass chain
- length is 7" to 8 1/4"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.