- rupi kaur constantly embraces growth, and in home body, she walks readers through a reflective and intimate journey visiting the past, the present, and the potential of the self.
- home body is a collection of raw, honest conversations with oneself - reminding readers to fill up on love, acceptance, community, family, and embrace change.
- illustrated by the author, themes of nature and nurture, light and dark, rest here. hardcover edition debuts exclusive poems and is beautifully clothbound and foil stamped
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.