Made in USA
- primecut bags are handcrafted in portland, oregon. each bag is carefully constructed, taking into account the unique properties of the materials used.
founded in 2013, deep in the confines of her basement, Lizzie began experimenting with leather bags. she was intrigued by the diversity and unique properties of hair-on-hide. using her mother’s old pfaff sewing machine along with an old yamata industrial machine, she experimented with different leathers, sizes, proportions, and manufacturing techniques.
- primecut's process begins with carefully sourcing cowhides and shearling from tanneries throughout the world. each material is selected based on its quality, weight, and durability. speaking to the nature of the material they love curating their designs with both a sense of aesthetic proportion and a bit of playfulness. primecut bags reflect their playful design aesthetic.
- slight variations in pattern, color, and texture represent the uniqueness in each primecut piece.
- whether worn around the waist or as a crossbody the bum bag is the perfect hands free bag for all of your essential items.
- shearling exterior
- linen interior
- 9” w x 3.5” t x 4” d
- fits a phone, keys and wallet
- adjustable strap to convert from shoulder bag to waist bag
- bag and strap measure 44” long when strap is at its longest length
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.