Made in USA
- primecut bags are handcrafted in portland, oregon. each bag is carefully constructed, taking into account the unique properties of the materials used.
founded in 2013, deep in the confines of her basement, Lizzie began experimenting with leather bags. she was intrigued by the diversity and unique properties of hair-on-hide. using her mother’s old pfaff sewing machine along with an old yamata industrial machine, she experimented with different leathers, sizes, proportions, and manufacturing techniques.
- primecut's process begins with carefully sourcing cowhides and shearling from tanneries throughout the world. each material is selected based on its quality, weight, and durability. speaking to the nature of the material they love curating their designs with both a sense of aesthetic proportion and a bit of playfulness. primecut bags reflect their playful design aesthetic.
- a great bag for those that travel lightly. our pouch purse combines the simplicity of a clutch with the practicality of a crossbody purse.
- dyed cowhide front exterior
- leather back exterior
- detachable strap
- fits an iphone, keys and small wallet
- ykk brass zipper and solid brass hardware
- black linen interior
- measures approximately 11"w, 8"t, .5"d
- made in portland, oregon
- slight variations in pattern, color, and texture represent the uniqueness in each primecut piece.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.