Made in USA
- loom blocks are hand woven pieces of petite art that add character and style to any space. perfect for that little nook where you don’t want another candle but is too dark for a plant.
- add personality by setting it on your mantle, bookshelf, side table—you name it! the lightweight design also makes it perfect for hanging in a gallery wall.
- each loom block has distinct characteristics that are exposed through a handmade process.
- the loom is built on a block of cherry wood, warped on brass nails, and then woven by hand with responsibly-sourced fibers in white, mint and cream wool, and pale peach and taupe textured wool - featuring a gold porcelain bar.
- these fibers are layered with different colors and textures to make each of our loom blocks a one-of-a-kind piece that tells our story and yours!
- 5" H x 3" W x 2.5" D
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.