- shake well, roll on skin or dab under nose, inhale frequently
- caution: for external use only, essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care, apply a small amount on wrist to test for skin sensitivity, keep out of reach of children and pets, avoid contact with eyes, if pregnant or nursing, consult a licensed physician before use
- made with jojoba oil, jasmine sambac oil, ylang ylang oil, neroli oil, rose oil, geranium oil, lavender oil, and tuberose oil
jasmine oil - a beautifully sweet and floral scent that has been known to ease depression, increase alertness, and boost libido
ylang ylang oil - a unique sweet floral note that is used to sharpen senses and reduce depression, it is said to temper fear, anger, and jealousy, it is also considered to be an aphrodisiac
rose oil - a deep and rich floral aroma used to balance hormones, relieve anxiety, increase feelings of love and compassion, and elevate moods
lavender oil - a soft floral scent used to relieve headaches, insomnia, anxiety, and tension, said to create a peaceful state of mind
tuberose oil - a sweet, sultry, and sensual essence that’s calming and can be effective in dispelling emotional and mental negativity and promotes a sense of well-being
- quartz crystals - often called the “master healer” stones, they are thought to stimulate the immune and circulatory systems, enhancing energy flow and bringing the body into balance, stones of clarity which dispel negativity, can be used to purify and clarify on the spiritual, mental, and physical planes, used to amplify the intensity of energy from other stones.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.