Made in USA
- the sustainable and natural alternative way to bundle your sandwich, snacks, or a couple of sweet treats; or use your wrap as a placemat and when finished, conveniently fold your wrap and tuck away for later use
- not just for sandwiches, save cheese, bread, fresh herbs, fruits, and vegetables, use to cover a bowl or to store snacks on your next adventure
- washable, reusable, fully biodegradable and naturally antibacterial
- handcrafted using a customized process, giving you the highest quality, industry leading beeswax wraps
- made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin that is all ethically sourced
- how to use & care for:
- use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and create a seal and wrap the string around the wooden bee button
- wash in cool water with mild soap, let air dry, then fold and store in a drawer or basket on the counter
- keep away from heat: hot water, dishwashers, microwaves, ovens
- not recommended for raw meat or fish
1 Sandwich 13” x 13” wrap
2 Medium 10” x 11” wrap
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.