this nine-piece bracelet boasts a substantial collection of rare and collectible, mid-century glass buttons.
it also includes a hand-dyed, vintage pearl button made from mississippi river mussel shells and a one-of-a-kind, victorian-era antique button
in this piece, from the ring end:
- glass flower, circa 1950 set on brass filigree stamped today in the usa in vintage dies
- brass button top stamped in today in the usa in vintage dies
- czech variegated cabochon, circa 1950
- brass stamping made today in the usa in vintage dies
- hand-dyed, mississippi river mussel shell pearl button, circa 1950
- brass filigree stamping made in the usa in vintage dies, set with green crystal
- green glass & goldstone lampworked cherry brand cabochon made in japan between 1945 & 1951
- antique brass button, circa 1880-1900
- small brass filigree stamped in the usa in vintage dies
- brass-plated pronged bracelet setting made in israel
- length is approximately 7.5"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.