- so, what’ll it be? whatever your taste for cocktails, you’re bound to find it satisfied within the pages of spirited - cocktails from around the world, phaidon's first ever beverage bible and the most comprehensive and beautifully-photographed drinks compendium ever published.
- the hard backed 432-page book is an encyclopaedic celebration of mixology, with over 610 recipes from 64 countries featuring 59 different spirits; accompanied by 10 essays and indexes by both name and by ingredient.
- author adrienne stillman - co-founder, editor-in-chief, and event director of dipsology, a curated guide and community for cocktail enthusiasts - reached out to her contacts around the world to draw up this truly international survey.
as she writes in her introduction, “I spoke to bartenders from nairobi to hong kong to vancouver to madrid to mexico city and everywhere in between.”
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.