- "some of the happiest years of my life were spent cooking next to theo. he's an extraordinary cook and his food is consistently delicious. what a wonderful cookbook broken down into simple, delicious chapters – i love it." jamie oliver
- from biscotti to limoncello, the world's love affair with Italian delis goes back many years.
- the Italians have taken the very best of italian produce all over the world. from hong kong to london, sydney to brooklyn, people everywhere have access to a treasure trove of ingredients through italian delicatessens.
- theo randall's italian deli cookbook showcases delicious family recipes using favorite ingredients. easily accessible in supermarkets now too, and worth paying a little extra for the very best, these are transformative ingredients that can make for easy lunches and suppers, or dinner party centerpieces.
with 100 recipes using cured meats, smoked fish, jarred vegetables, vinegars, olives, pasta, pulses, cheeses and wine, stunning photography throughout, and original, simple recipes, as well as a directory of classic delicatessens worldwide, elevate your cooking the easy way with the expert guidance of world-renowned chef theo randall.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.