- you may have heard about a book-an entire book-written on the topic of tidiness and how "magical" and "life-changing" it is to neaten up and THROW AWAY YOUR BELONGINGS...yes, you read that correctly
- it's time to fight that ridiculousness and start buying even more stuff and leaving it any place you want, because guess what, neatniks...science shows that messy people are more creative*
- being a slob is an art, and there's a fine line between being a consumer and being a hoarder and this book shows you how to clutter mindfully and with great joy
- the results are mind-blowing, your plants will stop dying, your whiskey bottle will never run dry, your drugstore points will finally add up to a free jar of salsa and some nice shampoo, you'll go shopping and discover you've lost weight...it's time to take back your life from the anti-clutter movement
*as well as smarter and more attractive
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.