THE ANTI ANXIETY NOTEBOOK | COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY TO REFRAME AND RESET
Reduce anxiety, manage stress, and become more aware of your thought patterns with this easy-to-use, guided notebook. Utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, a rigorously-tested and widely-used treatment, you’ll develop the skills to identify, challenge, and change unhelpful thought patterns so you can feel better.
- 40 Guided Journal Entries for in-the-moment support
- Structured exercises proven to help reduce anxiety and track patterns
- 5 check-ins covering different therapy tools for anxiety
- 100+ Notes and Tips From Therapists
- This notebook is filled with 272 pages of 75 gsm cream paper for a smooth & fluid writing experience.
- Hardcover, with a thread-sewn, flat-lay binding. Linen cover material. Heat-sealed ribbon.
- (LxWxH): 8.5" x 5.5" x 0.63", 0.84 lb.
Free 30 Days Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100